These terms and conditions are provided by Lahinch Surf Shop and set out the terms and conditions under which you may use our website. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept the terms and conditions, then you may not use the website. These terms and conditions may be revised at any time by us updating the website. Changes to these terms and conditions will be effective immediately when they are posted on the website. We reserve the right to close any, or all, of the website at any time, and to amend or correct any website content, with or without prior notice.
Description of Products
Each product on this website is listed subject to its Product Description. We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was posted on the website.
We do not give any warranty, condition, guarantee or representation, express or implied, relating to the information contained on this website or on any website to which it is linked. We make no representations or warranties concerning the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics contained on this website, or on any website to which it is linked. We do not warrant that our website or any website to which it is linked or any relevant server, are free of computer viruses or other harmful applications.
If for any reason you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, simply return or post the item in it’s original and unused condition, along with wrapping and receipt to Lahinch Surf Shop within 28 days of purchase and we will exchange it or offer you a full refund. These guarantees are in addition to your statutory rights, which remain unaffected.
Customer credit card information is not stored by us on our servers.
You agree that:
- Any information provided by you will be true, accurate, current and complete
- You are the authorised holder of any credit/debit card you may use on the website
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to any information you have submitted to the website
- You will only use the material on the website for your personal use only, and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
- You will not do any of the following without obtaining prior written permission for us:
- Redistribute or modify any of the content of our website
- Remove any copyright or trademark notices from any copies of the content
- Create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the content of our website
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Lahinch Surf Shop with respect to the use of the website. These provisions (terms, conditions, disclaimers and exclusions) shall be construed in accordance with Irish law.